My sil

micky

Nov 16, 2020, 8:13:22 AM11/16/20
My brother's wife has lost interest in Fox. Not pro-trump enough maybe.

Now she likes Newsmax which apparently is even more conservative (and
this month, wacko).

Nov 16, 2020, 8:20:10 AM11/16/20
to the point of vindicating Mr Adolf H. of 1933 fame.

Dean Hoffman

Nov 16, 2020, 8:27:59 AM11/16/20
She might like these guys. Armstrong and Getty.
<https://www.armstrongandgetty.com/>
They're on the right side of the political scale but don't
seem to take themselves too seriously. Radio and
podcasts.

dpb

Nov 16, 2020, 9:11:36 AM11/16/20
On 11/16/2020 7:13 AM, micky wrote:
> My brother's wife has lost interest in Fox. Not pro-trump enough maybe.

And we're supposed to care why???

<plonk>

Bob F

Nov 16, 2020, 9:49:00 AM11/16/20
And next week she will be sinking into the Qanon abyss. The next attack
from the wacko right on reality.

micky

Nov 16, 2020, 9:59:03 AM11/16/20
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 16 Nov 2020 07:27:50 -0600, Dean Hoffman
Podcasts might take some work. Radio is easy to use, but I think she
likes TV. We're not close. I think she wastes my brother's money, and
he has to work more to make up for it. But thanks.

Thomas

Nov 17, 2020, 1:30:56 AM11/17/20
Those who go plonk are dicks

Dean Hoffman

Nov 17, 2020, 7:01:05 AM11/17/20
A&G have been pushing the Warrior Foundation Freedom Station. I
looked it up on the charity rating website. Almost 89% of a donation
goes to the actual cause.
<https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=17896>
I've been getting donation requests from the Wounded Warrior
Project. About 71% of a donation goes to the actual cause. What
surprised me is that over 100 results came up
when I searched for it. At least a couple of those groups have drawn
the attention of a U.S. Attorney's Office.